This feature is not yet working, so data entered or changed in Fénix is only reflected in the card management system the next day.
In the future it will allow you to send the user data to the card management system at this time. The data will take effect after approximately 5 minutes. If this does not happen, there will be a new activation during the night.
To force the user’s data to be updated on the single card system, you must do the following:
- Authenticate to the Phoenix – https://fenix.iscte.pt.
- click on the Card Management portal;
- in the left side menu, in the Person section, click Search;
- on the page displayed to Search for people, indicate at least one search criterion for the person to search for and click the Search button
- on the displayed page of people found, on the line corresponding to the person you want, click History Cards;
- on the displayed person’s Card History page, click the Force Update button on the single card system.