Last Updated: 03/03/2022
Support page for the "Consult SAP" feature, from the "Employee" portal, of the Fénix platform accessible in https://fenix.iscte-iul.pt/
It applies only to non-teaching workers of iscte. The information is updated daily (after the closure of iscte) and is referred to the previous business day.
How to consult SAP?
- Access the Phoenix platform.
- Go to the "Login Page" tab.
- Authenticate using iscte account credentials (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org and password).
- Go to the "Employee" tab.
- Choose the "Consult SAP" option in the "Assiduity" section in the left side menu.
The information appears organized in 5 sections:
In this section, the non-teaching worker has access to the following data:
- Comments: Any matter contact: assiduidade@ajlfsiscte-iul-en
- Publishing status:
Current month summary
In this section, the non-teaching worker has access to information for the current month:
- Employee Number
- Current month balance: The balance for the current month to the previous business day is displayed.
- Balance for the previous month: The balance for the previous month is displayed.
- Holidays for fun: the number of vacation days that have not yet been enjoyed is displayed.
- Date of last sync: The date and time of the last sync is displayed.
- Years available for consultation: every civil year from 2012.
- Date of last sync for the selected calendar year: The date and time of the last sync is displayed.
In this section, the non-teaching worker can consult the records of irregular readings, i.e. those that collide with the rules of his/her working hours.
In this section, the non-teaching worker can consult the periods in which he/she was absent.
In this section, the worker can see the holiday map of the current year.
Start date: The first day of the vacation period.
End date: The last day of the holiday period.
Start time: The start time of the period, if it is less than one day.
End time: the end time of the period, if it is less than one day.
Holiday period description: When the holiday period relates to the previous calendar year, this information is indicated in this description.
If you would like detailed information, please contact us.