Last Updated: 26/03/2022
- CGD Data Transfer Authorization
- Application and Online Registration in Subsequent Study Cycle Curricular Units
- Registration in Curricular Units
- Enrrollament and Registration
- Master-‘s degree – Dissertation / Project Work
- Pre-enrollment in Evaluations
- Content Repository
Support page of features available in the Student Portal.
Students have the possibility to consult their attendance for the Curricular Units to which they are enrolled.
CGD Data Transfer Authorization
Authorization of transfer of data for the purpose of issuing student card by CGD.
There are four types of evaluations: continuous evaluation, testing, design and examination.
The notes of the evaluations do not represent or replace the final evaluation of the stuccoants in the curricular units.
See here how to confirm the presence in an evaluation.
Application and Online Registration in Subsequent Study Cycle Curricular Units
This feature allows students to:
- Take note of the 2nd Cycles of Iscte with Curricular Units with vacancies available for Subsequent Study Cycle
- Create Application by choosing a 2nd Cycle under these conditions
- Enroll in Curricular Units of the 2nd Cycle chosen
- Consult your complete Study Plan before and after the process
Time of the Curricular Units in which a student is enrolled.
There are two types of surveys applied to Iscte students: New Student Surveys and Pedagogical Modernization Surveys.
Registration in Curricular Units
Register in Curricular Units in the fénix academic management palataforma.
Enrollment and registration
Student enrrollment and registration via Fenix (Academic Management plataform).
Master-‘s degree – Dissertation / Project Work
Information management related to the Dissertation / Project Work.
Payment of fees and their current accounts.
Pre-enrollment in Evaluations
Confirm presence under evaluation.
Repository of contents per curricular unit. Alternative to Blackboard Learn.