Last updated: 09/06/2022
To access pre-registration in assessments, follow these steps:
- Access the Iscte academic management platform at https://fenix.iscte-iul.pt
- Select the tab “Login Page“.
- Authenticate using the Iscte account credentials (e.g. email@example.com and the corresponding password).
- Go to the “Student” tab.
- Select the option “Confirmation of attendance in evaluation” in the section “Enrollment” in the left side menu.
To ensure all safety conditions and the due social distance due to the pandemic situation, it must be obtained accurate information about the number of students who will actually perform each exam or frequency.
- Confirmation of attendance is MANDATORY in Fenix until 1 business day before the date of each assessment in the 1st, 2nd season and special season.
- After this deadline, Fenix closes and blocks the possibility of confirmation.
- The students that DO NOT CONFIRM in Fenix the presence in the evaluation CANNOT MAKE IT.
- Students must carry identification with them.
- For students who are unable to participate in the face-to-face assessments because they benefit from Risk Group Status or Online Status, they are pre-registered for assessment as “NOT AT PRESENCE”.
- Students who are not able to participate in the on-site evaluations because they are in prophylactic isolation or have a positive Covid test must confirm the pre-registration as “NOT ATTENDED” and attach a document issued by a health entity that proves their situation.
- Check, in Fenix, which room you have been assigned for the evaluation.or the exam.
Making false declarations will result in the cancellation of the exam/evaluation.
The option to register for evaluations is only available if there is a room assigned for the evaluation. To enroll, click on the “Enroll” link:
The link will open a dialog box where the student can indicate if they wish to perform:
After submitting the registration, the student will be pre-registered for the assessment. He should consult the same page from 2 working days before the date of the assessment in order to check the room assigned for the assessment.