Administration of Curricular Units
Last Updated: 03/03/2022
In this functionality of the portal “Teaching”, the teacher can manage the curricular units he teaches by execution period (semester / academic year).
By default, the school period displayed is current/current. Therefore, if you want to manage curricular units from another academic period you must select it in the “Execution Period” field.
How do I access the management page of a Curricular Unit?
To access the management page of a UC, follow the following steps:
- Access iscte’s academic management platform in https://fenix.iscte-iul.pt
- Select the “Login Page” tab.
- Authenticate using iscte account credentials (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org and password).
- Go to the “Teaching” tab.
- Select the “Administration of Curricular Units” option from the left side menu.
- Select the “Execution Period“.
- Click on the “Curricular Unit” link.
On the management page of a UC, the left side menu displays the following sections:
- Teacher’s schedule
- Learning Objectives
- Curriculum Unit Reports
Missing Curricular Unit – Check the selected semester.
Contact the School secretariat in case there is a missing UC.
If you would like detailed information, please contact us. | If you want to get detailed information, please contact us.