Last Updated: 04/03/2022
This page aims to help teachers to manage information related to the Dissertation, Project Work.
Teachers can manage the information related to the guidelines on the Teaching Portal.
- To see only the theme records that are pending action by the authenticated user in Phoenix, select the “Pending” option from the left side menu.
- You can view the detailed information at the push of the desired record.
- The theme log information detail screen is divided into 3 zones:
- Details – Student information, status and date of student registration status.
- Operations – Button of operations that can be performed. If there is no button it is because there is no pending action from the user in session.
- Paraders with detailed information.
To search/query the theme records that are associated with the authenticated user in Phoenix, select the “Query” option from the left side menu.
Theme registration process (Master)[1)
Unchanged theme registration revalidation (at the student’s request)
Request for change of orientation / theme registration or request for revalidation with changes (at the student’s request)
Request for change of orientation / theme registration (at the request of the advisor/co-advisor)