For the AACSB certification of the Courses of the School of Management it was necessary to implement a functionality where it is possible to record all the information of the learning goals (learning objectives) to be achieved.
The main actors in the process are:
- Course Director
- Responsible for creating the Learning Goals and Sub-learning goals of the course.
- It should indicate the curricular units that will be audited.
- UC Coordinator
- Teacher responsible for the competence unit.
- You must select, for your unit of competence, the sub-learning goals among those defined for the course.
- It should indicate assessment tools and assessment criteria.
- You must indicate the assessment values of each student for each defined criterion.
- The information must be completed regardless of whether the UC is audited or not.
- LG Engineer
- Team to designate by school and school year by GGC.
- Responsible for the validation of information related to learning goals and the like for all school courses.
- After validation the Course Director and uc coordinator cannot change the defined information. The Learning goals Coordinator should be asked to withdraw validation.
- School secretariat
- You can only consult the information recorded in the system.