What is the structure of the Excel file used by Fénix?
Last Updated: 12/13/2021
- The notes you want to be imported are on the 1st sheet of the Excel file.
- The name of the column containing the student’s number is “Number”
- The name of the column that contains the student’s name is “Name”
- The name of the column containing the note to be sent to The Teaching Management Services (SGE) is:
- “RF_1EP” – Final result of 1st season
- “RF_2EP” – 2nd season final result
- “RF_EE” – Special season final result
If you would like detailed information, please contact us.