Last updated: 09/06/2022
Support page for the authorization of data transfer for the purpose of issuing student card by CGD.
In the event that the student has more than one registration, it must indicate in which the registration intends to change the authorization to provide data to CGD. For the done must:
- Access the Phoenix platform in https://fenix.iscte-iul.pt
- Go to the “Login Page” tab.
- Authenticate using iscte account credentials (e.g. email@example.com and password).
- Go to the “Student“ tab.
- Choose “Student card” – “CGD data transfer authorization“, in the leftside menu.
- Select the registration by clicking on the respective “Detail“ line.
To authorize the transfer of data to CGD, for the purpose of issuing the student card, perform the 6 steps indicated above and click on “Authorize“.
The transfer of data to CGD, for the purposes of issuing the student card, becomes effective only after the authorization is confirmed.
The authorization of transfer of data to CGD, for the purpose of issuing the student card, may be made a posteriori.