To access the Learning Objectives you must perform the following:
- click on the School Secretariat portal;
- select Learning objectives from the left side menu and
- click on the desired school year,
- click the Desired Course Type.
For each school year and type of course is presented a list of the courses of the school that had run in that school year.
Course List – Information consulted
- Learning Goals defined ?
There is at least one learning goal set for the course in question by the course director.
- UC’s selected for audit ?
There is at least one curricular unit of the course in question that has been appointed by the course director to be audited.
Indication whether the course information was validated by the learning goals coordinator.
If the course information has been validated, it is no longer possible for the course director and the coordinators of curricular units to be changed.
- Are there uc’s for validating ?
Indication that although the course has been validated there is at least one curricular unit that is still to be validated. The curriculum unit coordinator can change your information.
If the course is valid it is not possible for the course director and the coordinators of the other curricular units to be changed.
To consult the information should:
- click on the existing one on the same line as the course to be consulted.
The link is only displayed if there is at least one learning goal defined by the course director for the course.
The information related to the selected course is then displayed:
- school year;
- course name and curriculum plan
- indication that the course has already been validated or not by the learning goals coordinator
- list of learning goals and their sublearning goals
- list of curricular units of the course:
- Total registrations
Number of enrolments in the curricular unit for the course and for the school year
- Will it be audited?
Indication of which curricular unit will be audited or not
- Is there sublearning goal associated with it?
Indication that the course coordinator has already selected at least one sublearning goal for the UC concerned
Indication that the learning goal coordinator has already validated the information for the curricular unit concerned
Export course learning goals
To export the file with the learning goals information of the course must:
- Press the button
Export learning goals from the curriculum unit
To export the file with learning goals information to a given UC you must:
- Click , existing in the same line as the desired curriculum unit.