Last updated: 27/05/2022
Filesender is a secure solution to temporarily send and share large files with anyone.
This is a web application that allows authenticated users to send and temporarily store large files.
With a capacity of 100Gb, and a maximum number of 100 recipients, the file will be available for download for 30 days.
User authentication is done through the RCTSaai service.
- Go to the service page in https://filesender.fccn.pt/
- Click “Login“.
- Search and choose the “Iscte“.
- Authenticate using Iscte account credentials (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org and the password).
Maximum number of email recipients: 100 (email addresses should be separated by point and comma).
Time available to download the file: maximum 30 days (after this date the files are deleted and no security copy is made).
Number of files to send: 1 (you can compress multiple files into a single type 7zip, zip, rar, and others).
Maximum file upload size: 100 GB.
Uploading to Filesender is to upload a file and send a notification via email to the recipient.
This notification contains a link so that the recipient can download the file.
- Access Filesender at https://videoconf-colibri.zoom.us/.
- Authenticate using your Iscte account credentials (e.g., email@example.com and its password).
- Drag or select the file(s).
- Insert the recipient(s) e-mail address, the subject (optional) and a message (optional).
- Click on the “Send” button.