The Colibri/Zoom service offers three account types: Basic, Pro, and Webinar.
- They allow meetings with a maximum duration of 40 minutes and a maximum number of 100 participants per session.
- Allow meetings of more than 40 minutes and a maximum of 300 participants per session (available for staff or faculty accounts);
- Possibility of recording in the cloud (for 10 days – we advise you to transfer to EDUCAST);
- Connection to videoconferencing terminals (H.323);
- Breakout rooms.
- Allow you to hold meetings with more than 40 minutes;
- Meetings with 300 to 500 participants or with 500 to 1000 participants (available for staff or faculty accounts);
- Video sharing for speakers only;
- Participants do not interact with audio.
Click to see comparative table account types