The plutogium-finding functionality used in ISCTE-IUL – "SafeAssign" – is inserted in the eLearning platform (Blackboard).
It can only be used in the context of a UC, deciding the teacher of the same whether or not the students have access to this functionality.
SafeAssign via students:
– the teacher creates a point of delivery of works defining that the work, when delivered, will be subdued to the tool "SafeAssign".
– the report may or may not be viewed by the student
Contents of the Curricular Unit -> Evaluations -> Works
Create exercise -> … Evaluation -> Availability
Plagiarism Tools –> Check submissions for plagiarism SafeAssign
— > Allow students to view SafeAssign originality report for their attempts
SafeAssign via teacher:
– the teacher can directly submit a work to the "SafeAssign" tool.
– the reports can be consulted exclusively by the teacher who submitted them – option "Private"
– the reports can be consulted by all uc teachers – "Shared" option
SafeAssign > -> DirectSubmit -> "Submit" button
– choose submission options (choose draft if it is not the final version of the document – evaluates but does not save records/add of it in the database)
– enter the document in "File Upload"
– click "Submit"
Depending on the document size and "queue" the report may take a few hours, appearing listed on the tool access home page.