These classrooms are prepared for classes and other events in a hybrid environment
The control system allows you to turn the video projector on and off.
Given the characteristics of the webcam, the user experience is not, in fact, the best.
- Full HD 1080p (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels);
- 720p HD (up to 1280 x 720 pixels)
- Field of view
- Diagonal: 78°
- Horizontal: 70.42 °
- Vertical: 43.3 °
- One-way microphone with a range of 2.4 m in diameter
- Frequency response: 200Hz – 8KHz
- Frequency response: 220Hz – 20KHz
- Max output: 80 dB SPL @ 0.3m
The VGA switch allows you to select the projection source (audio and video) between the auditorium desktop and a laptop.
- Input A – Connected to the auditorium computer
- Input B – To connect a second computer/laptop
- Output (I/O) – Connected to the projector
Connect the VGA cable identified with the label “Ligar portátil” to your laptop. Non-analog devices require adapters for VGA.
- If necessary, turn on the classroom desktop.
- If you use a laptop, take care of the connection to the VGA switch
- Open the support materials (audio, video, presentations).
- If necessary, turn on the video projector using the “ON” button on the control system.
- If necessary, open the Zoom client or access the platform via https://videoconf-colibri.zoom.us/ by performing federated authentication (SSO) with the Credentials of the Iscte account (e.g., xxnes and their password).
- Check microphone: BCC950 ConferenceCam.
- Check speaker: BCC950 ConferenceCam.
- Check the causing: BCC950 ConferenceCam.
- If so, start a previously scheduled class and the link of which was sent to the students.
- At the end of the lesson or meeting, end the zoom session, terminate all applications (e.g., powerpoint) or open sessions on platforms (e.g., mail, onedrive, phoenix, e-learning).
- Turn off the video projector using the control system button.