Colibri/Zoom – How do I get a PRO account?
Colibri, usually works with floating accounts, for all members of the RCTS network. Pro accounts are valid until one hour after the federated login to the platform.
- If you have already logged in during the day, before starting a new meeting, you should log in again, to ensure that your account is back with the PRO status.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies, or choose to enter an anonymous (or unregistered) browser window to re-enter your institutional credentials.
- One way to verify that your account is PRO, during your work session, is to validate that in the ZOOM application bar:
- the Polls option is active,
- you can save the meeting in the Cloud;
- you have the Breakout Rooms option,
- If not, your account is in BASIC mode, so you must repeat the authentication steps.