The document management system (https://edoc.iscte-iul.pt/) allows:
- Manage and automate workflows, eliminating repetitive tasks and improving service levels
- Ensure centralised and effective management of all documentation related to an internal process
- Improve the speed, efficiency and security of access to information contained in an internal process
- Treat all documents, processes and correspondence received and issued by an organism and each of the organic units that compose it.
- Enable the importation into the document management system of the various documents and from various sources of information: paper, e-mail, scanning machines, online entries, namely from the onlinedesk.
- Classify and archive documents according to the rules adopted;
- Availability of templates / templates of the various types of documents defined for the business processes of Iscte.
- Ease of search, in particular, through keywords, types of documents, coding, among others, as well as monitoring the state of the process by users.
- Define approval processes and alerts for the various stakeholders in the processes, as well as their access privileges.
- Contribute to standardize processes and develop simpler and more automated working methods.
- Increase the efficiency in searching for any document and the ease of rerouting it.
- Improve the quality of response and communication by reducing response times.
If you would like detailed information, please contact us.