Last Updated: 10/01/2022
Dau (Architecture) classrooms are prepared for face-to-face classes. However, as the teacher's post is equipped with a monitor with webcam, it is possible to hold classes or meetings online.
[expand title="Click here to see more recommendations on using the classroom"]
- If necessary, turn on the classroom desktop.
- If you use a laptop, please note here how to proceed with the
- Open the support materials (audio, video, presentations).
- If necessary, turn on the video projector using the control box button.
- If necessary, open the Zoom client or access the platform via https://videoconf-colibri.zoom.us/ by performing federated authentication (SSO) with the Credentials of the Iscte account (e.g., xxnes and their password).
- Check microphone: Echo Cancelling Speakerphone (P2418HZm).
- Check speaker: Echo Cancelling Speakerphone (P2418HZm).
- Check the camcorder: DELL Monitor RGB Webcam (Dell P2418HZm).
- If so, start a previously scheduled class and the link of which was sent to the students.
- At the end of the lesson or meeting, end the zoom session, terminate all applications (e.g., powerpoint) or open sessions on platforms (e.g., mail, onedrive, phoenix, e-learning).
- Turn off the video projector using the control box button.
[expand title="Click here for more detailed information on equipment"]
- Video call
- Full HD 1080p (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels);
- 720p HD video call (up to 1280 x 720 pixels)
- Focus mode: fixed
- Focus area: 28 cm ~ 2.47 m
- Focusing distance: 50 cm
- Field of view
- Diagonal: 77.5 °
- Uni-directional digital microphone x 2
- Frequency response: 200 Hz – 20 kHz
- Output: 2 x 5.0 W
Connecting to a laptop
Disconnect the VGA cable from the classroom desktop by connecting it to the laptop. Non-analog devices require adapters for VGA.
If you would like more detailed information about one of these classrooms, please check their website or contact us.